Data controller – who is the data controller in charge of processing your personal data?
Identity: HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L.
Registered address: Calle Padre Rodes 9, Elda, Alicante, Spain
Tax code: B-42601708
Domain name: www.horizm.com
Purposes – for which purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, we hereby inform you that we will process the data that you provide in order to:
- Manage the purchase of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to this or withdraws their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to this or withdraws their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer data to organisations and authorities whenever required to comply with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – what data do we process?
Data derived from the aforementioned purposes. At HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. we process the following data categories:
- Identification information
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. If the user provides data from third parties, they declare to have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. from any liability in this regard.
- However, HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. may carry out periodic checks to confirm this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures pursuant to the data protection regulation.
Lawful basis – what is the lawful basis for processing your data?
Data processing with a purpose of sending regular newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, explicitly requested to carry out said processing pursuant to the current regulation.
In addition, the lawful basis for the processing of data related to deals or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the smooth communication of processes or obstruct them.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L.
Data retention period – for how long will we retain your data?
HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. will retain the personal data of users only for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, provided that previously granted consent is not withdrawn. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be encrypted for the legally established periods.
Recipients – to which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data may be accessed by providers which deliver services to HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems, or other professionals, when this disclosure is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. has signed the corresponding data processor contracts with each of the providers which deliver services to HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L., with the objective of ensuring that said providers will process your data pursuant to the current regulation.
It may also be assigned to national security forces and corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public authorities with competence in the relevant industry, when established by the current regulation.
Information security – which security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L.
- Encryption of information on the HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. servers themselves
- Other measures which prevent access to user data by third parties.
- Whenever HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. uses service providers from outside the European Union for the maintenance of the platform, these international transfers have been regularised to reflect the commitment of HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
Rights – what are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. HORIZOOM DIGITAL S.L. will cease to process the data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In addition, you may exercise your right to the portability of your data, or withdraw any consent provided, at any time, without this affecting the lawful basis of the processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please write to email@example.com.
Finally, we hereby inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim related to the processing of your personal data.