Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, DACH & Northern Europe
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market and commercialize their digital assets. Horizm is the first pricing and inventory management tool trusted by top entities from Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid to The Australian Open, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
Working directly with the Global Head of Sales & Account Management, this role offers full visibility across the business and an unprecedented opportunity to build long term relationships within the market..
- Identify new business opportunities and improve current products by maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry trends and competitive threats.
- Assist in the development of the territory revenue plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product in each territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, and promotional strategy and sales effort).
- Use a honed sales process which includes prospecting and developing relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activity and thoroughly following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to customers, exceeding revenue targets set for the territory.
- Implement programs for improving and monitoring sales performance and productivity.
- Communicate with operations to deliver products and services to customers.
- Assist with developing and implementing competitive sales pricing and marketing strategies that allow Horizm to compete and win within this market.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive product development and continuous improvement; coordinate targeted marketing campaigns and be the voice of Horizm in the market.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Proven track record of sales revenue execution within the media or sponsorship space at the $5+ Million volume level.
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and exceptional communication, leadership, presentation, time management, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Proven track record in managing a multi territory client, growing the relationship and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Track record 5+ years of executive level strategic sales combined with exceptional tactical execution.
- Knowledge and interest in the sports, media-entertainment business and sponsorship landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in managing right-holders, broadcast clients as a plus.
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus.
What we offer:
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship.