Head of Data
Head of Data
We are looking for a passionate Head of Data with a good eye in business. Someone that can design, implement, manage and maintain data systems. This position manages and implements data analytics, data visualization/reporting, data quality, data governance and artificial intelligence systems in a big data and cloud environment.
Working directly with the CPO in the development of the Horizm AI Lab, this role offers the possibility of developing a data-driven company.
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market and commercialize their digital assets.
Horizm is the first pricing and inventory management tool trusted by top entities from Chelsea, Real Madrid to The Australian Open & Delhi Capitals, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
- Build and lead our team of data analysts, scientists and engineers.
- Define the data, analytics and artificial Intelligence strategy
- Create and own the data roadmap
- Define and contribute to the building of our basic Data Architecture
- Build new tools and reports to track user behavior and engagement
- Define KPI and create dashboards for management and key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with product and sales teams to drive data-driven decision making across the company
- Conduct analysis for key stakeholders and partners as needed
- Develop multivariate testing methodologies
- Commitment to data quality, reliability, internal customer satisfaction and data security
- Quantitative degree
- Several years of experience in a comparable position or as a consultant.
- Ability to work both hands-on and in leadership role
- Project management track record in an agile environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work seamlessly with internal and external resources
- Experience with big data environments, data visualization/reporting, tracking systems, data quality, data governance, data pipelines, data warehouse architecture and cloud services.
- Strong skills in database development, data integration, data gathering methodologies and APIs
- Ability to understand requirements and deliver accurate results according to scope will make your stakeholder management easy.
- A strong command of python and any modern cloud-based data stack, as well as experience with AWS services and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning projects is a plus
What we offer:
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship.
- Fully remote business
- A lot of room for growth
Quality Assurance Specialist