Europe (Open, but preferently London, Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon)
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market and commercialize their digital assets. Imagine delivering a groundbreaking digital marketplace that provides brands with a simple, effective and convenient way to connect with their customers through sport.
Horizm is the future of digital sponsorship. Our AI-powered platform connects brands with sports fans and unlocks new digital revenues for rights holders and athletes.
Horizm is trusted by top sports entities ranging from Chelsea, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund to The Australian Open, Volleyball World & Delhi Capitals, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
- Determining the structure and design of the platform.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized and responsive.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to code.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (additional languages is welcome).
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and communication skills
What we offer
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship.