Europe (Open, but preferently London, Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon)
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market their digital assets. Horizm is the first pricing and inventory management tool trusted by top entities, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of:
- PHP/ MySQL
- Laravel 5.x
- Experience managing Linux Systems
- NPM/ Bootstrap
- Experience working with GIT
- Third-party APIs manage experience
- Other valuable skills:
- Non-server mentality
- AWS skills
- Node JS
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Fluent in English (additional languages are welcome).
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and communication skills
What we offer
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship.
Quality Assurance Specialist