Account Manager Sports, EMEA
Account Manager Sports, EMEA
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market and commercialize their digital assets. Imagine delivering a groundbreaking digital marketplace that provides brands with a simple, effective and convenient way to connect with their customers through sport.
Horizm is the future of digital sponsorship. Our AI-powered platform connects brands with sports fans and unlocks new digital revenues for rights holders and athletes.
Horizm is trusted by top sports entities ranging from Chelsea, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund to The Australian Open, Volleyball World & Delhi Capitals, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
Working directly with the Head of Account Management, this role offers the possibility to own and manage key client relationships with an unprecedented opportunity to build long term relationships within the market.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ramp up and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Creatively and independently resolve any client issues ensuring our clients continue to receive first class client service. Based on your knowledge and relationship with the client, take proactive measures to identify potential issues before they arise.
- Manage internal processes for the project set up and participate in project briefing meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Involvement in Account and Operations Planning to advise and influence the commercial strategy to help teams grow existing clients and build the business.
- Produce client reports and presentations by providing insight and advising on strategy with a focus on the goal of the end user when needed. Serve as a primary lead in presenting findings to clients via conference calls or in-person for assigned clients.
- Study industry trends and insights to deliver impactful reports to all clients working closely to the BI team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Market Research, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience within sports marketing (preferred), social media or digital agencies.
- Customer-centric work experience with ability to establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to independently analyze data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations and insights.
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and communication skills
- Fluent in English and an additional language
What we offer:
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship.
- Fully remote business
- A lot of room for growth
How to Apply:
Click on the link below but remember…
- Be creative and stand out!
- Please state languages spoken
Quality Assurance Specialist